- 300 g
- 4 kg
Grain free complete dry cat food for adult cats - TURKEY and veggies
• Grain-free (gluten-free). Supports the optimal weight of the cat and protects the digestive system from the strain
• Reduces the risk of food allergies
• Fresh meat of turkey in the form of minced meat provides the cat with high quality easily digestible protein of animal origin
• Berries, herbs and vegetables in the food are a natural source of vitamins and vegetable fiber
• High vegetable content prevents the development of diabetes due to carbohydrates with low glycemic index
• Contains Immunity Support Mix complex for immunity strengthening
• Omega-3 and 6, zinc, biotin help keep the skin of the cat healthy and fur shiny
• Contains 85,77 % protein of animal origin
• SUPER PREMIUM formula. The diet is manufactured under the supervision of veterinarians using the technology of the Swiss company Swiss Pet Nutrition Group
Meat - ingredient №1 Added fresh!
Special immune complex
dehydrated turkey protein, no less than 45 %, chicken fat, tapioca, potato starch, dried potatoes, potato protein, deboned turkey meat 5 %, hydrolyzed animal protein 3,5 %, minerals, salmon oil, pumpkin 1 %, vegetable fibre, sugar beet pulp,green peas 0,81 %, carrots 0,81 %, linseed 0,81 %, brewer's yeast, egg powder, cranberry 0,2 %, borage oil, beta-1,3/1,6-glucans 0,05 %, Actigen® (source of prebiotic-mannan-oligosaccharides) 0,04 %, marigold meal (source of lutein) 0,04 %, burdock root, marshmallow root, chamomile flowers 0,03 %, nettle 0,03 %, thyme 0,015 %.
|crude protein||38 %|
|crude fat||20 %|
|crude ash||7 %|
|crude fibre||1,7 %|
|Per kg of product: omega-3 fatty acids||4,9 g|
|Per kg of product: omega-6 fatty acids||39,1 g|
85.77% of proteins of animal origin.
Additives: Nutritional additives (per kg of product), mg/kg:
|vitamin A (3a672a)||15 000 IU|
|vitamin D3(3a671)||750 IU|
|vitamin E (3a700)||600|
|vitamin C (3a300)||200|
|vitamin B6 (3a831)||6|
|taurine (3a370)||2 100|
Technological additives (per kg of product), mg/kg:
natural antioxidants: 300, tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin: 500.
Metabolizable energy per 100 g of petfood:
1 775,56 kJ (424,38 kcal).
The manufacturing and best before date, lot number are on the package. Store in a cool, dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.
Recommended daily feeding guide:
Adult animal weight, kg
Pet food quantity, g/day
Pet food must be introduced gradually (at least during the first five days). A pet must have regular access drinking water. Individual cat's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Manufactured under license for technology of Swiss company: Swiss Pet Nutrition Group GmbH, c/o BDO AG, Industriestrasse 53, P.O. Box 30, 6312 Steinhausen-Zug, Switzerland.